New Orleans Hospital and Clinic Negligence Lawyer
Holding Louisiana Health Care Facilities Accountable
Patients are protected by state and federal laws, by professional medical standards, and by protocols in place at every hospital and clinic. Despite these safety measures, countless patients suffer harm every day in health care facilities, including injuries, serious illness or death.
The Law Offices of David Aden is committed to holding medical professionals and administrators accountable for the devastation caused by shortcuts, lapses in judgment, mismanagement and other negligence. I handle medical negligence lawsuits in Greater New Orleans and beyond. Contact me today for a free consultation and case evaluation.
A Nurse/Attorney Fighting for Your Compensation
I am trial lawyer David Aden. I have an undergraduate degree in nursing and a master’s degree in health care administration, and worked in the health care field for 12 years. These uncommon qualifications and insights make me a powerful advocate in personal injury cases, especially for victims of negligence in a medical setting. As a former nurse, I know the protocols and the expected standard of care, and how to read clues in the medical charts. As a former administrator and health care quality evaluator, I can identify sloppy procedures and deviations from professional standards that caused or allowed patients’ injuries.
I pursue maximum compensation for clients who have suffered lasting harm from substandard care at hospitals, surgery centers, outpatient clinics, rehab facilities, nursing homes or other health care facilities. I have the background to prove the underlying negligence, such as:
- Medication errors — wrong drug, wrong dose, contraindications
- Emergency room errors — failure to diagnose acute conditions such as heart attack
- Violations of EMTALA (Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act) — delay in transfer to a hospital, or transporting a patient who is not in stable condition
- Infections from nonsterile practices
- Medical errors by nurses or staff physicians
- Failure to consult a specialist
- Violations of policies and procedures
- Lack of professional standards and oversight
- Failure to obtain the patient’s informed consent
- Premature discharge — failure to admit or keep for observation
New Orleans and Metairie EMTALA Violation Attorney
Medical Knowledge and Legal Experience on Your Side
As a former nurse and care administrator, I know that there is little room for error and no place for lackadaisical care in a health care facility. I am dedicated to holding hospitals and clinics fully accountable for the devastation that my clients have suffered, including family members grieving the wrongful death of a loved one.
Contact a New Orleans hospital and clinical negligence attorney who will personally meet with you and evaluate your case. Call me for a free initial consultation at 504-599-5941, or contact me online and I will respond shortly.