New Orleans Personal Injury Claims Lawyer
Medical Insights to Help Maximum Compensation
The insurance companies do not willingly provide full compensation for injury claims. They sometimes fight liability and commonly push back on the amount of damages. To get full value for your claims, you need a legal advocate who can put together a complete and compelling case.
I am David Aden, a New Orleans personal injury attorney who will stand up to insurers for the total compensation you need and deserve. I am not only a lawyer, but also a licensed nurse with an advanced degree in health care administration. This unique background helps me address the medical aspects of your injury case that can make all the difference in your compensation.
I handle cases in Orleans Parish, Jefferson Parish and surrounding southeast Louisiana. Contact me today for a free consultation.
Serious Representation for Serious Personal Injury
My personal injury practice covers a wide spectrum:
- Car accidents — I represent victims of intersection, rear-end and highway crashes, including motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents.
- Truck accidents — I hold trucking companies and other businesses accountable for crashes involving 18-wheelers or commercial vehicles.
- Premises liability — I take swift action to hold property owners responsible for slip-and-falls, trip-and-falls and other injuries caused by safety hazards.
- Dog bites — Louisiana statute holds dog owners liable for injuries that could have been prevented. You may be entitled to compensation for medical care, disfigurement and other damages even if the dog never attacked anyone before.
- Medical negligence — My background in health care enables me to hold hospitals and clinics accountable for injuries from substandard care. I also handle medical malpractice cases against doctors and surgeons.
- Nursing home negligence — I represent elderly residents who suffered injury or illness from abuse, neglect or poor medical care.
- Wrongful death — I help families obtain justice when a family member is killed through the negligence of others.
A Nurse/Attorney Fighting for You
My former career as a nurse and health care administrator enables me to understand personal injury claims in ways that other attorneys may not pick up on. I understand the medical terminology and how it relates to injuries. I can assess medical causation and back up that connection through medical records and documentation. I can project my clients’ care needs and the corresponding compensation.
These insights become especially important in cases of serious or catastrophic injury, such as spinal cord injury, brain injury, amputation, broken bones or severe burns. I work closely with clients and their families to cover rehab, future medical care, special accommodations and lost earnings, plus damages for permanent impairment, pain and suffering, and lost enjoyment of life.
New Orleans Personal Injury Claims Attorney · Metairie Slip-and-Fall Injuries Attorney
As a solo attorney, I personally handle every facet of your case. I am “on call” for my clients 24/7 to address urgent concerns that arise in the aftermath of an accident. You can always talk to me right away or expect to hear back from me as soon as possible.
Call me for a free initial consultation at 504-599-5941, or contact me online.